Application Entry Deadline: February 15, 2021
Please gather your materials prior to completing the PCCA Scholarship Application(s).
This year we are offering two separate scholarships: The $10,000 PCCA Education & Research Foundation Scholarship and the new $1,000 PCCA "Who Will Do The Work?" Scholarship.
Applicants must apply separately to each scholarship. The $10,000 scholarship is available to students affiliated with PCCA as described in the eligibility requirements. The $1000 scholarship is only available to students accepted into the "Who Will Do The Work" program at any of the following schools:
- State Technical College of Missouri
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
- Terra State Community College
- Somerset Community College
Each application shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to complete (not counting the optional essay).
Applications will only be accepted online. The submission deadline for the 2021-2022 academic year is February 15, 2021.
- Transcripts must list applicant's name, schools name, courses taken, grades, grade points, credit hours, GPA and cumulative GPA (if applicable).
- PCCAERF does not require official transcripts. You can submit transcripts printed from your high school or college website, as long as they include the information listed above. Do not copy and paste from the school website. You may save and upload a PDF document with all formatting intact. This will allow you to save a PDF document of the transcript, with all formatting intact. Another option is to print the page and scan it.
- The applicant must attach a current photo to be used in PCCA publications.
Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements specified for the program.
When you are ready to complete the application(s), please click the appropriate "Apply" button below. You will be prompted to register an account on this site and complete the online scholarship application.
If you have previously registered on the site and completed an application you may login and update your existing application(s). If you have forgotten your username and password you may select Login from the top menu and you will see options allowing you to retrieve your username (Forgot your username?) or reset your password (Forgot your password?) which will guide you through the process.
When you login, you will be directed to your previously completed application(s). From that page you may update your information as-needed. (You will only be able to change items that may have changed from the previous application. For example, you will not be able to change your date of birth, high school, etc.)