Application Entry Deadline: February 15, 2021
To be eligible for consideration, student applicants must meet the following:
- Student applicants for the $10,000 scholarship must be dependents of full or regular part-time employees of a PCCA contractor or associate member company who has at least one year of continuous service with that company on January 1 of that academic year.
- The employee must continue to be employed by a PCCA member's company in order to maintain scholarship eligibility.
- The $1,000 scholarship is available to any student accepted into the "Who Will Do The Work?" program at one of the following schools: State Technical College of Missouri, ,Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College, Terra State Community College or Somerset Community College. (No affiliation with PCCA is required.)
- Applicants may be high school seniors graduating that academic year, current undergraduate college students, and students not currently enrolled in college between the ages of 18 and 24.
- The student selected to receive an award must have had a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (based on a 4.0 scale) during his/her high school or college years.
- SAT and/or ACT test scores can be included but are not required.
- The student selected for the award must follow a full-time college course of study or major in a four-year college or university, two-year junior, or community college or vocational-technical school.
- Consideration will be weighted towards students following a course of study that is directly related to the construction industry.
- The student must complete a minimum of twelve credit hours each grading period.
Please be sure to read the instructions prior to completing the application.